Join the team that powers the global real estate economy - CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
We are a $1.95 billion in sales company with more than 6,000 employees globally serving the financial services and insurance industries. We are evolving at a rapid pace and the clients we serve are challenged from every direction, which means we are growing and innovating to help drive their success. Working together, and differentiated by our superior data, analytics and data-enabled solutions, we empower our clients to make smarter business decisions through data-driven insights. We take initiative, are fully accountable, build respect and trust, make transparency a must and engage, include and collaborate at every turn.
We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
Posting Job Description The Principal, Brand Marketing is responsible for the development, synchronization and ongoing management of the
CoreLogic Value Brand, at the corporate level and across business segments. This position is accountable for
developing, refining and maintaining the branding guidelines and providing strategic direction and deployment of
the branding for new Solutions. Additionally, they will own the execution of marketing creative, advertising and
various brand initiatives in alignment with overall business goals and objectives. This strategic role partners closely
with the Business Units and Global Sales and Marketing organization to ensure brand alignment across the
Lead global CoreLogic Brand development and execution across all customer touch points; collaborate
with business and product leaders to harmonize the brand with the value propositions of products and
solutions to drive commercial value.
* Quarterback cross functional teams to develop and evaluate the naming of new products and renaming
of existing products and lead the creation and socialization of a formal product naming strategy including
trademarks, playbooks, and repository.
* Develop complementary creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the
organization and that advance our brand strategy.
* Define a 12-18-month road map to update client facing collateral to ensure alignment with new brand
standards; lead strategy and execution with newly acquired companies and key CoreLogic stakeholders to
integrate CoreLogic brand elements; evaluate and report out as milestones are achieved.
* Manage and provide quality control over concepts, and multiple projects from concept through
completion. Responsibility for the consultation, review and approval of marketing literature and
campaigns, liaise with legal and compliance personnel, ensuring the designs and messages meet the
company brand and regulatory guidelines.
* Lead the development, communication and ongoing management of the enterprise brand standards and
simplify branding guidelines for print and digital.
* Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of branding activities and suggest improvements on marketing
initiatives. Ensure global alignment.
* Develop domain knowledge of CoreLogic businesses to include an understanding of short-term objectives
& long-term strategies for the organization.
* Ensure compliance with CoreLogic policies, processes and practices. Maintain current knowledge of federal, state and local employment practices and labor laws. Role model CoreLogic ethical standards, professionalism and code of conduct.
* Perform other duties & responsibilities as assigned. Posting Job Requirements Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
Bachelor's degree (BS) in marketing with 10+ years of marketing management experience to include managing multiple, broad-scale projects with complex inter-dependencies. Master's degree preferred.
* Demonstrated experience with Brand Strategy; expert in creating and harmonizing compelling client facing creative materials for complex B2B solutions across markets and business units.
* Strategic marketing experience to include demonstrated, solid understanding of marketing communication strategies and comprehensive knowledge of the full marketing suite, planning and deployment.
* Customer/Client Centric individual, skilled in rationalizing Voice of Client, marketing B2B2C and communicating a relevant value proposition through brand and creative elements.
* High collaboration; skilled at working and accelerating strategic initiatives in a matrixed organization to deliver complex marketing solutions and influence senior stakeholders.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills and presentation abilities with the ability to explain business needs to multiple groups and communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
* Strong leadership capabilities with proven ability to foster an environment of positive employee engagement and trust. Demonstrated ability to establish credibility, coupled with the ability to recognize and support the organization's preferences and priorities.
* Strong analytical skills; solid decision-making capabilities coupled with the ability to analyze situations and provide practical recommendations. Sound judgment.
* Strong influencing and negotiation skills; consultative and collaborative leadership style; ability to develop and maintain effective relationships across the enterprise to influence and/or drive required results.
* Effective at managing multiple priorities under tight deadlines, ability to prioritize conflicting demands, organize time and resources to deliver consistent results for the organization.
* High degree of business acumen; strong fiscal aptitude. Strong technical aptitude; advanced skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office to include: Word, Excel and PowerPoint. General understanding of systems and their application to advance efficiency of operation.
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.