12078 Product Owner (Open)
Position Type:Full time
Can you turn technical talk into a simple story? Our PO's pave the way for needed technology advancements in the entertainment industry and your contributions will impact thousands of consumers around the globe.
The ideal candidate can quickly grasp highly complex requests and crafts a creative, marketable, and performance approach that effectively addresses the request. The perfect candidate is innately curious and strives to understand the details behind the bigger picture and has ecommerce or internet television or content management industry experience.
As you own our coolest new features, we will help you score big points with your spouse/partner. CSG provides you with unlimited vacation time, market competitive benefits, 4% match on 401K, ownership opportunities (employee stock purchase plan) and competitive pay, among others.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborates with Product Management and clients to prioritize the road-map and champions the features which will provide the most internal and external value
- Stays well informed about our clients' business initiatives to conceptualize features that achieve their objectives
- Consolidates requests, designs, and technical research to create well-defined and well documented requirements
- Offers guidance to the team during design, development, and testing phases and holds accountability for the overall solution
- Works with internal project teams to ensure a smooth consumption of the platform
- Understands our clients' use of the product to deliver detailed communication and presentations on the value of various features
Product Owner Cape Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related fields.
- Experience with managing teams developing on any of the following technologies: JSON-based APIs, .NET, AngularJS, native IOS or Android
- Experience working in an Agile development environment and managing iteration-level deliverables.
- Track record of successful delivery of medium and large scale software development projects to production.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- Ability to work with strong and dynamic personalities across various organizations including product management, development, and quality assurance.
- Ability to travel domestically up to 20% of the time