Brand Ambassador - Part Time Position Summary: Ourpart timeBrand Ambassador positions are fun and exciting and could be a great fit for you!Create brand awareness and positive impressions of the product by engaging consumers through sampling/distributing product and demonstrating product features. A Nosh Group Brand Ambassador serves as the face of premium products to consumers at selling events in the field. Take this opportunity to join the Nosh team!We are looking for outgoing, enthusiastic, friendly, reliable Brand Ambassadors/ Selling Event Specialists to join our team.Paid training, competitive pay rates, and support that only a top company can provide. Our pay rate is $14/hr.
- Set up, break down, product preparation and sampling during in-store selling events.
- Actively draw in customers to the event table and drive sales.
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales.
- Ability to meet schedules and deadlines.
- Offer promotional materials to customers (e.g., recipes, coupons, etc.).
- Record suggestions and comments from management and customers on an internet based reporting system.
- Complete all necessary paperwork (e.g., worksheets, event evaluations, etc.) and submit as defined during training.
- Order supplies as needed.
This is a very flexible position, as we will attempt to work around your current commitments. Selling events are generally 6 hours long and occur between 10 am-6 pm. Most selling events take place between Thursday-Sunday. We are hoping to bring candidates on board who are reliable, motivated, and eager to promote brand awareness.
The Nosh Group complies with all minimum wage laws.Minimum Requirements
- Prior promotional demonstrating experience a plus.
- Weekend availability preferred.
- Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team.
- Must be comfortable addressing and engaging the public.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Must be able to stoop, bend, reach, turn, twist and stand.
- Must be able to stand for entire time of selling event (from 4 to 6 hours).
- Access to a reliable transportation.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Must have an internet accessible cell-phone to use during demo events.
- Ability to travel within a limited geography.