Public Relations Supervisor – Houston
As The Company continues to grow, we are seeking talented people to join our team; we are now looking for a Public Relations Supervisor to join our Houston office.
As the Public Relations Supervisor, you will develop and co-manage campaigns with senior leadership and be able to present ideas and concepts effectively. You will also manage and oversee press and media events, assist in development of and manage product launches and media strategies and contribute to strategic planning.
You will consistently secure media coverage that meets objectives. You will write comprehensive plans, press releases, pitches, client memos, etc. and develop and execute social media strategy.
The Public Relations Supervisor has:
· 5+ years of public relations experience, primarily within an agency environment
· BA/BS Degree
· Experience working with B2B clients, healthcare experience is a plus
· Excellent communications skills
· Superior writing skills with ability to write for many different mediums
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to multi-task on a regular basis
The Company offers a fun and rewarding work environment, where every Associate is valued. While we thank you in advance for your interest, please know we will only respond to those candidates whose experience and skills most closely match the requirements of the position. No phone calls, please. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.