Publisher Account Manager (Maternity Cover)
Publisher Account Managers are responsible for managing existing client needs across all publishers. This includes introducing and training on current and new products such as Grapeshot Targeting, Brand Safety, Campaign Analytics and Predicts. Providing first class account service by, amongst many things, responding to all client questions in terms of products, integrations, and campaign set up. Proactively reaching out to clients to schedule time to meet in person along with the publisher sales team. Upsell new products such as Predicts and Streams API when applicable. Obtain and record campaign performance in Salesforce. Make recommendations to clients based on analytics.
· Supporting Senior Exec in running client training sessions
· Responding to client briefs, building out custom segments and advising on contextual strategies for campaigns
· Troubleshooting - liaising with Technical Services teams and Technical Sales Engineer to resolve client technical requests
· Supporting Senior Exec in client hotdesking sessions and sales workshops
· Performing monthly audits of client segment taxonomies and making suggestions to clients on how they could be improved
· Supporting Senior Exec in monthly client status meetings, documenting client usage of Grapeshot technology and identifying opportunities for clients to utilise Grapeshot further.