Regional Account Manager
Grow with Conservis, we are changing the global business of farming!
Conservis is the industry leader in Enterprise Agriculture Management (EAM) and operates globally in the world s $12 trillion agriculture industry. We are dedicated to changing the business of farming, one of the last digital frontiers. While the industry has invested heavily in on-farm technologies, as a whole it is still in the early stages of adopting modern software tools. The Company s cloud-based platform offers farm owners and managers a software service to create operational plans, drive field activities and make better decisions. Reports are easily shared with partners, landowners, funders and insurance companies.
Conservis provides a unique and valuable career opportunity. The company has an established market presence, a first mover position in farming enterprise software, a strong customer base, an innovative product platform and is clearly positioned to expand its industry leading market status. We're building a great company filled with exceptional people who inspire each other to perform at a high level. We are fortunate to say that we make a difference every day and offer some of the most meaningful career opportunities in technology. If you want to have a big impact on our success and want to lead and build a high performing team, we d love to hear from you!
The Regional Account Manager will be responsible for growing Conservis revenue in an assigned territory of row crop farmers.
- Within your assigned territory, develop an intimate understanding of the agribusiness ecosystem and establish key relationships
- Create and execute territory plans to grow bookings and revenue
- Develop and execute prospect closing strategies and proposals to enable predictive performance to sales targets and forecasts
- Partner with Customer Success to ensure a thorough new customer onboarding and kick-off process
- Work with existing clients in your assigned territory to ensure they are becoming advocates for Conservis
- Provide market insight, represent the voice of the customer and collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve the Conservis offering
- Ability to travel to customer sites up to 70% of the time
The Idea Candidate Should Have:
- 5+ years successful selling experience of agriculture or technical business services
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree
- Ag literate
- Must be comfortable selling your expertise and intangibles to new prospects in a developing market
- Proficient in coordinating company resources within a consultative/solution-based selling approach
- Strong understanding of general business strategy and accounting practices
- Ability to work remotely, manage a schedule, budget and resources to facilitate meetings with customer and prospects
What s in it for Me?
- We are an entrepreneurial environment where everyone s ideas matter and are valued. We have fun, collaborate and learn from each other!
- We value empowerment, creativity, collaboration and autonomy
- Our work is cutting edge, impactful, and purposeful
- Our team is extremely talented, passionate, supportive, and diverse
- We love farming, the opportunity to help others and make a positive difference!
- We support continued professional development, learning, and job stretch
- We promote and support balance, family, wellness and giving back to our community
- Strong Total Compensation Package:
- Market competitive salary and attractive equity position in a large market, high growth opportunity
- 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits, along with other benefits
- 401(k) and Stock Options
- 15 days PTO plus sick leave
- On premise workout facility
- Company paid parking, accessible to all modes of transportation
Sound Like You?
Interested in learning more, let s connect to continue the conversation and learn more about you!
Conservis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.