**Regional Business Operations Coordinator**
Under the direction of the Regional Business Operations Director the Business Operations Coordinator III is accountable for managing key centralized aspects of the Sales & Marketing support operations function to include accounting, payroll, accuracy of commissions and the employment paperwork lifecycle for multiple markets\\.Implements and ensures tight internal controls are followed for the protection of the associates and company assets\\.
Essential Job Functions
This is not inclusive of all duties, just the essential functions of the position\\. Other duties may be assigned\\.
* Process new hire documents for all sales, marketing and administration associates for defined markets and forward to HR contact timely\\. Maintain copies for personnel files and help to enforce wage and hour policies through tight controls and consistent audits
* Review Sales and Marketing commission payroll for accuracy\\. Notify appropriate departments at the Regional Office or Corporate Office of any discrepancies\\. Assist sales representatives with any commission or bonus errors
* Perform various accounting functions to including coding of regional invoices, new regional vendor set up, regional sales overhead variance analysis, travel and expense reports
* Proactive partnering with sales, marketing and regional leaders to continuously analyze, and access the development of current and new procedures\\. To ensure all processes and regulations are followed
* Manage and execute all centralized support operations functions to ensure tasks are performed accurately and expediently
* Assist with regional month end closing process by communicating, reviewing, validating and approving financial preliminaries, including completing quarterly audits
* Serves as a resource/ expert to the sites within the defined region\\. Regular communication and face\\-to\\-face meetings with site team members to ensure site needs are being meet\\.
The Business Operations Coordinator III is accountable for managing key centralized aspects of the Sales & Marketing support operations function within the defined markets\\. The position is accountable to meet all accuracy and deadline requirements for form submissions, Accounting Deliverables, adhere to SOP Guidelines and maintain regional expenditures within defined budgetary requirements\\. Inefficiencies in this role can affect securization of documents, delays in payroll, bottom line and profit margins\\.
Moderate travel is required for site visits to each location within a month \\(25% **\\)**
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily\\. The requirements listed below are a representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities necessary to perform these duties successfully\\. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position\\.
* Ability to building trust & sound working relationships
* Skilled to drive results effectively
* Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to encourage and facilitate cooperation, teamwork and pride\\.
* Ability to effectively recognize and resolve conflicts
* Ability to make objective decisions timely and effectively\\.
* Skilled to motivate staff to develop necessary job\\-related skills to improve job performance
* Ability to work under high stress and fast paced environment
* Ability to overcome difficult customer complaints and objections
* Ability to be detail oriented, accurate and thorough
* Ability to effectively direct staff and workflow of the department in order to meet deadlines
* Flexibility/Adaptability/Managing Multiple Priorities
* Possess diagnostic skills and problem solving skills\\.
* Possess leadership and supervisory skills\\.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as guidelines, instructions, and manuals
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
* HS Diploma/GED
* Associate's degree or two\\-year technical certificate; or 6 months to 1 year related education and training
* Knowledge and skills \\(e\\.g\\. demonstrated ability to work under pressure, or possesses good written and oral communication skills\\)
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite \\(preferable\\)
**Primary Location:** United States of America\\- California\\-Irvine
**Employee Status:** Regular
**Organization:** WVO \\- Sales\\-Marketing
**Job Posting:** Nov 22, 2017, 3:53:20 PM
**Requisition ID:** 1716897