Our client is looking for a Regional Sales Director to join their growing team! This person will be an integral part of the company's most experienced team and accountable for building and maintaining relationships with key decision-makers at some of the largest e-commerce companies.
The Regional Sales Director is responsible for driving new business across all of the company's Marketing product lines (Affiliate, Display, Paid Search, Social, Mobile, Attribution) and for growing existing clients through effective cross selling.
- Have an unwavering persistence and drive to succeed
- Be passionate about new technologies
- Track record of meeting sales success metrics through discovering, prospecting, closing and retaining clients and keeping an active and diversified business pipeline
- Have the ability to prioritize and deliver proposals in a highly competitive sales environment while providing exceptional client service including client entertaining when needed
- Have the ability to negotiate and effectively persuade potential clients.
- Work in an aggressive team environment and work collaboratively to put together business solutions specific for each client.
- Coach/encourage teammates when needed and help with presenting demos and proposals
- Define success of campaign with client and KPIs for measurements
- Be integral for the launch process and control of client campaigns
- Re-win lost business and be part of conversations for up-selling
- Travel as needed for conferences, symposiums and on-site meetings with clients
- 10+ years selling and servicing clients with digital media solution
- 5+ years experience selling ad tech solutions, (Video, Display, Affiliate, Paid Search, Social, Attribution) is a must
- College degree or equivalent
- Proficient with Salesforce, Excel and PowerPoint
- Superb relationship building skills and ability to show value to clients
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to be an outstanding team player
- Self-motivated, independent, and high-performance individual, with ability to learn and become productive extremely fast