The Commercial Banking RFP/Proposal Specialist will be responsible for providing critical and strategic sales support to sales colleagues across Commercial Banking in the form of process management, coordination and execution for Request for Proposals (RFPs) including:
* Identifying and coordinating all required resources and team members on the RFP Deal Team needed to execute the RFP response.
* Creating the RFP response template, including organization and formatting of all content and attachments.
* Facilitating the RFP Kickoff Call and all required meetings of the RFP Deal Team in order to complete the RFP response effort.
* Working with the RFP Deal Team to request and receive all required RFP response content; including review, edit and approval by assigned content owners on the RFP Deal Team.
* Collaborating with the RFP Deal Team on the development and execution of the RFP response strategy.
* Partnering with the RFP Deal Team and the Deal Management Program Manager on the creation of all RFP Finalist Round presentation materials, including PowerPoint slides.
* Printing, binding and shipping of all RFP response materials, including the use of USB and CD devices to submit materials.
* Utilizing SharePoint to manage, store and edit all working content related to the RFP response effort.
* Minimum 3 years of RFP writing experience.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience of 5 to 7 years of work experience.
* Experience using Qvidian or other proposal automation software.
* Advanced knowledge or proficiency in Microsoft Word, with strong knowledge in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
* Experience in SharePoint.
* Experience working with Qvidian a plus.
* Banking sales background and experience in Commercial Banking a plus.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Strong leadership, communication, consulting and follow-up skills.
* Proven ability to effectively interact with internal partners and senior leaders.
* Ability to think critically under pressure and manage to tight deadlines.
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: To demonstrate our commitment to health and wellness, Huntington will not hire any candidate who uses tobacco or any nicotine product including, but not limited to, cigarettes, cigars, pipes, smokeless tobacco, chewing tobacco, snuff or snus, nicotine gum, the nicotine patch or any other kind of nicotine replacement product (where permitted by applicable state law). Candidates applying for positions in those states will be notified of this practice during the recruitment process and, if offered a position, will be screened for cotinine (to check for use of tobacco and/or nicotine products and/or nicotine replacement therapy products) before they begin employment. If the position to which you're applying is covered by this practice, the job application will provide greater detail as to what constitutes tobacco use.
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position.