We're looking for a Director of Campaigns and Client Services to manage the full lifecycle of Parsec's time-based mobile campaigns: from RFP to production, media planning, launch, performance and wrap-up.
You will play a central role in the success of our campaigns and influence large portions of the company, so your organizational and communication skills should be top notch. Ideal candidates will have several years experience working in digital media in project or campaign related roles.
You'll be responsible for things like:
- Making sure proposals address client needs
- Triaging design and production workload
- Monitoring campaign performance and sharing updates with the team
- Marshaling the appropriate resources to quickly address any issues that might hinder campaign success
This position requires strong work ethic and attention to detail. The team you'll be joining is passionate about improving digital advertising, and you should be too.
- 4+ years digital media experience
- A background in digital Account/Campaign Management for an agency, publisher or network
- Working knowledge of RTB platforms and digital planning/buying methodology
Parsec is the first platform to charge for media based on the amount of time that consumers choose to spend with advertising. It's a rewarding product to work on and market as it solves a real problem in the industry: the fact that the current metric we are all buying and selling on has very little to do with attention.
Parsec was created by a group of senior advertising execs and seasoned entrepreneurs who've built agencies, digital publishers and ad tech companies. Today, our team is a close knit group of people from various backgrounds, trying to make a positive change in the advertising industry.
Parsec is headquartered in NYC and has offices in Los Angeles, Chicago and London.