The Sales Planner is a key member of Cond Nast's Sales Operations team, responsible for supporting advertising campaign activities from pitch through campaign wrap-up. This role is responsible for fulfilling requests for proposals, coordinating with teams on packaging, pricing and inventory, and ensuring on time campaign launches, thoughtful optimizations and insightful wrap reports.
* Partner with Sales and Account Management on all aspects of proposal building, campaign planning, launch execution, reporting and optimization for key clients
* Partner with Account Management to build strategic media plans and packages for clients and provide expert campaign execution and analytics
* Partner closely with internal teams to ensure inventory and steward media plans through necessary approvals
* Participate in brainstorming sessions with Sales, Account Management, and other internal teams for large RFPs
* Enter data in client-provided templates to generate media plans
* Setup and provision order to launch campaigns in order management system
* Confirm capabilities and ad delivery specifications
* Coordinate with Account Management and Ad Ops to confirm pertinent information required to successfully launch and manage campaigns
* Attend kickoff calls with account team to communicate pertinent information required to launch and manage campaigns
* Request, receive, and process creative assets to send to QA and Ad Operations
* Coordinate with Ad Ops and agency/client to answer spec questions and ensure smooth and timely asset tagging and collection.
* Monitor pacing and performance with revenue operations team
* Troubleshoot incorrect assets, specs, tags, etc with the agency/client, Ad Ops, and Ad Tech
* Provide clients and/or agency partners with weekly campaign updates and performance reports throughout the durations of the campaign.
* Attend weekly meetings with account team to discuss the status of campaigns and address any issues
* Assist with data and build for campaign wrap reports
Desired Skills and Qualifications
* Entry-level to 3 years of relevant professional experience, sales support in digital advertising preferred
* BS, preferred in Marketing or Business (or other related field)
* Demonstrated success at working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships internally and externally
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to multi-task across multiple projects and stakeholders
* Experience with Ad Technology / Ad Platforms: ideally, DFP, Salesforce.com, AdBook, Facebook Ads Manager, Omniture, DAR, MOAT
* Excellent organization and communication and skills
* Proficient in Keynote, PowerPoint, Word, Excel
About Cond Nast:
Cond Nast is a premier media company renowned for producing the highest quality content for the world's most influential audiences. Attracting more than 100 million consumers across its industry-leading print, digital and video brands, the company's portfolio includes some of the most iconic titles in media: Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Brides, Self, GQ, GQ Style, The New Yorker, Cond Nast Traveler, Allure, Architectural Digest, Bon App tit, Epicurious, Wired, W, Golf Digest, Golf World, Teen Vogue, Ars Technica, The Scene, Pitchfork and Backchannel. The company's newest division, Cond Nast Entertainment, was launched in 2011 to develop film, television and premium digital video programming.
For more information, please visit condenast.com and follow @CondeNast and @CondeNastCareer for Twitter and @condenastcareers for Instagram