We are currently seeking a Senior Account Executive to join our hard-working,collaborative team.
The successful candidate will:
- Serve as the primary client service representative with overall responsibility for the excellence of deliverables to the client
- Be responsible for ensuring that projects are executed in accordance with the client’s expectations and high standards of the agency.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively and collaboratively with others
- Provide direction to the internal teams, coordinate assignments, monitor progress, and conceptualize new promotional ideas with your colleagues.
Qualified candidates will have:
- At least three years’ experience in advertising agency account management, preferably in a pharmaceutical agency setting.
- Ability to demonstrate expertise in account management, building and managing existing relationships, and creative thinking in developing opportunities. Brand-building experience is a big plus.
- Ability to manage budgets.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field
Purohit Navigation offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical insurance, a 401(k) plan, and company paid employee dental and vision coverage, long-term disability, and life insurance coverage.
If you meet our qualifications and enjoy a dynamic, fast-paced environment, apply now.
We aren’t just an agency. We are Purohit Navigation, a full-service, independent, integrated brand solutions company located in downtown Chicago. Focusing on healthcare and therapeutic specialty markets, our talented team of Navigators partners with our clients to creatively explore the full potential of their brands.
We pride ourselves on providing a place for like-minded professionals to flourish. At our core, we demonstrate our values by:
- Striving for unequivocal excellence in all aspects of the company
- Delivering work on time, on budget, on target, with zero error
- Being pioneers, not followers
- Encouraging individual ability and ownership
- Providing a nurturing, team-oriented, and friendly work environment
- Maintaining an open-door policy with senior level management, and encouraging the free flow of ideas
- Inspiring honesty, integrity, and a problem-solving mentality