You'll be responsible for things like:
- Optimization and refactoring of client-side interactive JS
- Helping to orchestrate a continuous integration, deployment and testing system
- Building new features to support the expansion of our creative and production capabilities
- Integrating with external APIs to build dynamic ad creatives
You'll be joining an engineering team that values collaboration and creativity. We support those eager to grow and continue to put their skills to the test. The ideal candidate has strong attention to detail and a desire to optimize products.
- Knowledge of mobile web browsing technology and performance considerations
- Working knowledge of digital advertising industry is a plus
- Working knowledge of Python, Node JS, SQL or Solidity is a plus
Parsec is the first platform to charge for media based on the amount of time that consumers choose to spend with advertising. It's a rewarding product to work on and market as it solves a real problem in the industry: the fact that the current metric we are all buying and selling on has very little to do with attention.
Parsec was created by a group of senior advertising execs and seasoned entrepreneurs who've built agencies, digital publishers and ad tech companies. Today, our team is a close knit group of people from various backgrounds, trying to make a positive change in the advertising industry.
Parsec is headquartered in NYC and has offices in Los Angeles, Chicago and London.