A client of Atrilogy is hiring a Sr. Marketing Analyst who will focus on the successful strategic planning, management, and operation of company led automotive events. They will ensure optimal attendee experience while balancing the costs to achieve a maximum return on investment. They will assist in the development of objectives and strategies for the overall effectiveness and execution of marketing events, such as trade shows and / or customer related events. They will manage and execute projects and marketing plans intended to maximize company exposure and produce sales leads and opportunities. They will maintain records on show participation and the master calendar of events. The Sr. Marketing analyst will collaborate with internal/external resources to obtain needed materials and services. Negotiates contracts and manages relationships with outside vendors. Prepares ROI evaluations of events.
- Conducts site visits, reviews viable options and recommends venue location.
- Investigates, negotiates contracts and manages services with vendors.
- Manages event logistics including pre-event, on-site and post-event activities.
- Proposes budgets and forecasts, and compiles summaries of total event costs, cost-per-contact, audience profiles and attendees' comments.
- Acts as primary liaison with all vendors and contractors engaged for the event.
- Principal authority and liaison for all event on-site logistics / operations related issues.
- Works within marketing team to support overall event performance and identify risks and opportunities.
- Regularly communicates event / program status to leadership and identifies risks to address.
- Monitors progress of event planning and develops action plans as needed to achieve objectives and timetable.
- Remains up-to-date with event industry trends and supports the organization with best practice identification and implementation
- Leads the planning and coordination of events at a regional / BU level, larger special events or meetings.
- Manages all activities related to events including planning master calendar and individual event agendas, A/V needs, signage, staff meetings, registration, conference supplies / materials / equipment, budget compliance, and surveys.
- Manages all pre- and post-event promotion to maximize participation and the attendee experience.
- Maintains and tracks budgets and revenue for events.
- Prepares event timelines and develops final budget reports detailing expenses and revenue.
- Liaises with key internal groups to ensure products are represented correctly within key event messaging.
- Oversees recruitment, selection and management of third-party suppliers.
- May be required to travel and support and or lead/manage events directly on-site.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Knowledge / Skills:
- Strong project management and organization skills.
- Strong PC and MS Office application skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Self-directed and organized.
- Self-starter with good time management and problem solving skills, with an ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent customer services skills.
- Good budget development and management skills.
- Demonstrated experience contracting with and managing service providers and other third party event vendors.
- 5+ years relevant experience.
- Ability to physically perform general office requirements.
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Occasional travel including overnight domestic trips may be required