As our Senior SEO Director, you must be date-driven and will be responsible for taking on the challenge of scaling our search engine optimization efforts and leading us to new heights across our network of digital media assets.
· experience, ideally in an enterprise level capacity
· Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel, and web analytics tools
· Experience working in highly competitive markets and should be able to demonstrate a clear and proven SEO process based on many years of learning and hands-on experience
· Lead a very experienced SEO tea
· Be responsible for executing, managing, and scaling our SEO efforts across the major search engines.
· Work directly with our Managing Director to ensure that our network is fully optimized and maximizing ROI
· Core activities you will lead include: media strategy, keyword research, competitor analysis, SEO site architecture, content optimization, link building, syndication, analytics support and performance tracking.
- Medical, dental, and vision for employees, families, and domestic partners
- Matching 401(K)
- Casual work environment and dress code
- Paid parental leave
- Transit benefits
- Summer happy hours
- .25 cent vending machines