You're a highly ambitious marketer who isn't here to give cookie-cutter solutions, or to list off buzzwords. You're a truth-seeker, a strategic thinker, and a roll-up-your-sleeves kind-of guy or gal. You understand the big picture, but relish the chance to jump in and get your hands dirty. You're fiercely collaborative, throwing petty competitiveness at the door. Instead, you have an unwavering desire to solve problems and high-five your teammates when you've crushed your client's KPIs-together.
You focus on strategic approach before talking about keyword match types or re-marketing methods, but are equally deadly with all the tools and best practices to today. You may have worn other hats in the past roles, but Search (SEO & SEM) is your core strength. You're scrappy and possess a fearless can-do attitude. You're looking to become a key member of an elite strategy team within an agency with Fortune 100 Clientele.
About the Opportunity:
Aisle Rocket Studios (ARS) is seeking a highly talented, forward-thinking SEO Specialist who can help lead agency search strategies and campaigns across multiple brands. This team member will work with multiple departments throughout our office and should have strong communication skills to build engagement with our client to develop extraordinary brand awareness that drives consumer interactions.
- Own continuous analysis and reporting of SEO / SEM across properties
- Develop and execute best-in-class SEO/SEM initiatives
- Act as a primary communications contact through implementation process
- Effectively leverage analytics to inform strategic initiatives and optimizations
- Grow digital strategies and implement multi-channel tactics
- Ongoing reviews of websites, identifying areas of improvement relative to traffic drivers
- Own both paid/earned media initiatives
- Evaluate re-marketing strategies as well as all acquisition channels
Location: 1 N State St. Chicago IL 60602
- Demonstrated, quantifiable track record of success with SEO and SEM
- 4-5+ years experience in a role directly responsible for SEO and SEM
- Strong grasp of advertising and marketing concepts
- Deep understanding of Adobe Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Analytics and CMS tools
- Past experience making strategy into successful deliverables
- Exceptional planning and execution skills
- Must be organized and comfortable working on tight deadlines
- Adwords/Analytics Certifications (Adobe and Google) will put you at the top of the list.
At Aisle Rocket Studios (ARS), be part of a team that builds highly persuasive experiences, in-store, online and beyond. We are driven by a diverse group of talent who have a passion for customer experience Here, game-changing marketing ideas are brought to life. Award-winning integrated multi-channel campaigns are created and new ways to optimize the shopping experience are generated.
Benefits and Perks:
- Paid time off (holidays, vacation, personal and more)
- Pre-tax insurance benefits, including medical, dental and vision
- Company paid life insurance
- 401K match and vesting plan
- Employee referral bonus
- Discounted prices on appliances and electronics
What we bring to the table:
- Social events and impromptu happy hours
- Small-agency feel with big-agency clients
- Flexible work schedules (subject to manager's approval)
Aisle Rocket Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer