We are seeking 3 full-time Personal Service Coordinators to join our team!
These positions will be scheduled to work 2:00pm - 10::00pm either Sunday - Thursday or Tuesday - Saturday.
For more information, please visit: -opportunities/current-career-opportunities/
- Responsible for assisting members, who are dually diagnosed with mental health diagnosis and developmental disability, in meeting their expressed goals while living in the community. Additional support in areas of medication management, housing, vocation, counseling and advocacy will be provided as needed. Assists assigned members to identify and progress toward achievement of member chosen goals.
- Provides vocational support. Advocates for members in all areas of treatment and help them apply for and receive services.
- Empowers members in meeting their goals.
- Assists staff and members in the development and implementation of activities, programming and groups.
- Drives personal and/or agency vehicle on program business including medication outreach and transportation of members to and from appointments and activities as well as field visits.
- Provides prompt intervention in the event of a crisis both to stop the crisis and to notify when indicated, persons and agencies necessary for the resolution of the crisis situation.
- Provides on-the-spot support that is both helpful to the members and consistent with the philosophy of the program.
- Attends to the safety, health, and well-being of members.
- Completes paperwork as assigned in a timely manner. Meets productivity standards for billable units monthly. Is personally responsible and held accountable for work hours and time management as coordinated with Shift Supervisor/Team Leader.
- Provides support to other staff members as needed.
Travel required: Transport clients; field visits; off-site meetings/trainings.
- Associate of Arts degree in Social Work, Human Services, or related field.
- 6 years of experience as a provider of mental health services.
- Experience in clinical documentation.
- Computer literate.
- Lived experience is a plus.
- Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for education.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.