Professionals with experience in retail or sales exceed at Sunrun and are known as the Retail Solar Advisor or Brand Ambassador. You are the first point of contact for homeowners interested in solar!
It takes resilience, people skills, self motivation and teamwork to be successful as a Retail Solar Advisor. With extensive sales, product and marketing training, you will create awareness of the Sunrun brand and educate potential customers about our services. You will engage in conversations, qualify homes for solar and schedule in home consultations with your teammate counterpart, Solar Consultant.
Sunrun has a strong culture that believes in grassroots team cultivation. Top performers and solution innovators are leaned on for new ideas and considered for promotion as we rapidly expand and grow in our existing territories, new footprints and business ventures. Your hard work and success will be rewarded financially and professionally.
- Professionally represent Sunrun as an ambassador to our vision, driving increased solar awareness
- Engage customers in retail locations, offering them Sunrun s solar service solutions
- Meet team and individual sales goals set each month
- Collaborate with Retail Solar Consultants to help them qualify leads, design systems, and close deals
- Develop and nurture relationships with retail store management at a local level
- Conduct solar seminars and events for 20 or more people in a retail store or marketing event
- Prior experience in a quota-driven sales position highly preferred
- Proficient with email, MS Office, and CRM tools
- Flexible working weekends, evenings and some holiday shifts
- Sales experience or customer service experience high customer interaction (indoor, outdoor or retail)
- Slightly obsessive about providing a great customer experience, in all the right ways
- Self-starter, integrity, passionate, high energy, people skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Generous hourly rate plus no cap on commissions
- Paid sales and marketing training
- Friendly, fun, high-energy work culture
- Medical (including PPO, HMO, and HSA options), dental and vision coverage
- Attractive paid time off and holiday pay, and 401(k) savings plan
- Opportunity to work for a company that is changing the world for the better!
This description indicates the general nature and level of the qualifications and duties required of employees in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform to do this job. It is not designed to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Sunrun Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to race, color, religion, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law.Company DescriptionWho we are:
If change means solving one of the biggest challenges of our time by reinventing the way people power their homes, then we say bring it on. It doesn t hurt that we re reducing carbon emissions, adding new jobs to the economy, and having fun while doing it.
In 2007, Sunrun co-Founders Ed Fenster and Lynn Jurich set out to make home solar mainstream. Upfront cost was a huge barrier to home solar adoption, so they invented the model now known as \"solar service.\" Sunrun allows homeowners to pay for solar power, not the panels. This means Sunrun owns, maintains, and monitors the system while homeowners pay for the electricity it produces.
Each business day, we install $2 million worth of solar and facilitate one solar installation every 10 minutes. Our network of more than 30 leading solar installers employs more than 3,000 people.