We are a team dedicated to delivering results-driven digital marketing services to clients seeking to lead their industries through integrated digital strategies. Every client engagement is defined by our genuine passion to fuse creativity, technology and business acumen to deliver a transparent, collaborative experience that is exceptional and without pretense.
Pyxl is seeking a Sr. Brand Manager to join its Knoxville, TN team. The Sr. Brand Manager is responsible for strategic brand positioning and tactical communication development for a portfolio of clients. From proposals to website launches, you'll be a critical part of success across a variety of projects. This position will need to creatively solve problems while seeing the big picture and how every marketing activity fits together to form a holistic strategic. You’ll have the opportunity to impact digital marketing and communications programs across a variety of industries and mentor other members of the Communications Team at Pyxl.
From the Comm. Team:
We are problem solvers, constantly learning and seeking new ways to help our clients. We believe that the pen is mightier than the sword, and we do battle with it every day.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter and creative problem solver, who finds solutions and supports them with courage, candor and a passion for strategic marketing. The most successful candidate will anticipate the client’s needs and be ready with solutions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Plan, create and manage digital brand strategies tied to client KPI’s
- Build long-lasting relationships with clients and recognize opportunities to grow business existing accounts – lead meetings, discuss ideas, present strategies, report on results
- Ability to quickly ramp up on client’s business needs and know the right questions to ask to get to the heart of how we can help them
- Ability to take ownership of projects and accounts and feel empowered to make smart, well-thought-out decisions
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills as you will help shape the future of the brand.
- Collaborate with designers on brand messaging and creative support
- Manage 2-3 digital communication specialists
- Work seamlessly with all department units to educate and provide strategy and associated deliverables within sound marketing standards and best practices
- Responsible for the end-to-end tracking, reporting, and interpretation of marketing campaigns through to revenue
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years metrics driven digital and brand marketing experience
- Strategic brand management experience with innovative thinking
- Proven organizational skills and meticulous attention-to-detail in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong website content strategy experience
- Experience managing and mentoring others
- Excellence written and verbal communication skills and comfort working internally and with clients
- Solid understanding of inbound and outbound marketing activities
- Ability to delegate tasks and responsibilities effectively and professionally
- Understanding of analytics/measurement approaches
- Understanding of PPC and SEO
- Strong problem solving skills
- Knowledgeable about current technology and reporting options
- 100% paid employee health insurance
- 100% paid employee vision insurance
- 100% paid employee dental insurance
- 100% paid employee life insurance
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- HSA with contribution
- 15 Vacation Days, annually
- Flex Fridays