Hylink is China’s largest independent digital communications and media firm. Founded in
1994 and headquartered in Beijing, China, we have offices located in China, Seoul, New
York, and Los Angeles. Businesses that work with Hylink come in all shapes and sizes. One
of our key partners are media and creative agencies, while direct clients in North America
and China also make up our core business.
We are looking for a cutting-edge Web Developer, who is ready to work with a culturally
diverse group of people. This is an excellent opportunity to become a core member of a
rapidly growing advertising agency. You will possess solid programming skills, have a
robust understanding of development best practices and have the drive to deliver the very
What will you be responsible for:
● Develop and maintain CMS-enabled websites and databases.
● Analyze and improve site performance, stability, security, and accessibility.
● Rapid prototyping & mockups to visualize ideas
● Measuring recently released product features to establish benchmarks and to identify potential areas of improvement.
● Take part in status/kick-off meetings, creative review meetings, and brainstorming sessions.
● Staying on top of latest web design trends and looking for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
● Participate in both new client pitches and ongoing client maintenance of desktop, web, and mobile-web applications.
● Microsite and Website Launches (internal and client-based)
● Database Migration
● Experience programming in PHP.
● BS in Computer Science, or 5+ years of equivalent industry experience.
● Proficient in Drupal 8
● Knowledge of Docker
● Experience using Jira as an issue and project tracking software
Beijing | Shanghai | Guangzhou | Shenzhen | Fuzhou | Shenyang | Changsha | Xi’an | Hangzhou | Zhengzhou
| Nanjing | Wuhan | Chengdu | Hong Kong | Taipei | Seoul | Los Angeles | San Jose |
● Technological curiosity and a drive to make things that work and sell your ideas.
● LAMP stack experience (shell scripting, database management, PHP proficiency).
● A strong understanding of MVC frameworks and CMS logic (We focus on building sites in CraftCMS, Drupal, and Wordpress, but are looking to extend beyond PHP for the right project).
● Ability to keep code cleanly organized and well-documented.
● A pragmatic understanding of front-end technologies, the DOM, HTML, CSS, HTTP, Browser APIs (can you explain how the internet works?).
● Systems, server, and/or database administration experience
● Experience with automation, scripting, and TDD
● UX, IA, or Db design skills.
● Ability to see functionality in designs.
● Ability to client interface.