Are you a senior analytics leader in the advertising/media world who's looking for a bigger stage and better ways to utilize your talents? Are you ready for an opportunity to tell stories with data that drive multi-million dollar advertising decisions? Are big data, machine learning, AI, and marketing technology landscapes where your analytical future lies? Then we have an opportunity you should consider.
We are on an exciting journey, which started 21+ years ago, that's grown Marketing Architects into one of the largest independent advertising agencies in the United States. Our historical focus on the direct response side of marketing has radically shifted to a world where brand marketing and direct response advertising is merging. As a result, we are evolving. We bring a deep domain of direct response analytics expertise to this new world of advertising, where action and brand development blur. We need your experience from the advertising world and your unique analytical talents.
We provide 3 platforms (Creative+Media+Conversion) that we integrate to deliver bottom-line results for top-shelf brands utilizing audio and video marketing. Analytics is the common thread between these capabilities and provides the decision-making capability to differentiate Marketing Architects from all other agencies.
We are searching for an experienced leader who will help shape our transformation and create a groundbreaking analytics position for Marketing Architects in this new world. We are blending the domains of traditional media research, direct response analytics, and statistical brand measures, with cross-channel, multi-touch, big data methods. As a result, we are intersecting multiple worlds while helping clients effectively navigate this new territory.
• Lead existing team of analysts running the core media planning analytical systems, some of which are internally constructed, and some externally partnership-based.
• Build external partnerships with 3rd party analytical platforms to provide the insights and transparency clients require to measure and evaluate the audio and video advertising we place for them.
• Co-develop solutions with our internal conversion solutions technology team that span all forms of marketing response, including calls, texts, search, and social media.
• Assist the creative team in implementing creative analytics that differentiates and quantifies the most impactful variable in a marketing campaign today: creative execution.
• Deliver industry thought leadership in partnership with our marketing and sales teams that provides value to prospective and current clients, and enhances our leadership position.
• Continue to develop our marketing technology stack to provide value to internal solutions teams and external client partners.
We do not expect any single candidate to have deep experience in all aspects of our projected job responsibilities, but the ideal candidate will have specific experience within a number of key areas below.
• Traditional Media Channels: Familiarity with TV and radio metrics and a working understanding of their use in media strategy and planning.
• Online Marketing Channels: Knowledge of the high-level factors that drive the successful utilization of online channels.
• Multi-Touch Attribution (MTA) Modeling: Experience with the relevant variables and approaches to define, measure and value cross-channel marketing efforts.
• Media Mix Modeling: Knowledge of how to balance deterministic measures of performance with probabilistic measures to more accurately define mix.
• People Based Marketing: Familiar with the data and tracking technologies that are moving the digital marketing ecosystem to identity-based, individualized marketing.
• Customer Journey Analytics: Experience with marketing funnels and the tactics/tools available for the navigation from brand exposure to conversion.
• Econometrics Training: Background in econometric modeling and/or marketing analytics at a granular, micro level with an ability to define, oversee and interpret.
• Marketing Technology Landscape: Current knowledge of the marketing technology supplier landscape, including major categories and leading providers.
• Data Sciences Background: Demonstrated experience working with both 1st and 3rd party sources and the relevant marketplaces and vendors intersecting both.
• Creative Selection Analytics: Working knowledge of analytics to select optimal creative, from A/B testing to attention analytics and focus group dial testing.
• Strategic Vision: Ability to see the big picture, weigh alternatives and make bold decisions that set new directions, rather than operating only within the status quo.
• Passion for Innovation: Creative destruction, rapid change and innovation acceleration are rallying cries that excite you.
• Operational Excellence: Substantial history delivering repeatable solutions that drive reliable outputs through technology utilization and savvy operating methods.
• C-Level Communication: Fill a room with personality and lead high energy meetings. Effectively align diverse groups and navigate tough conversations with calm and class.
• Curated Network: A strong industry standing and many professional relationships to both guide decisions and source expertise and solutions.
• Leader of People: Strong team orientation and ability to lead and inspire, while attracting and retaining top talent.