We're looking for an ambitious marcom director to run our marketing department. A thorough understanding of digital media is crucial, so you should have experience working at media agencies and adtech vendors.
You'll be responsible for things like:
- Producing sales collateral, decks and case studies
- Working with sales to make sure we communicate our value proposition clearly
- Choosing events to sponsor, negotiating contracts and working with the operations team to make sure they run smoothly
- Working with a PR agency, or taking the reigns yourself
- Creating content for publication
You'll report directly to the CEO and work with him on a day-to-day basis. There's an opportunity to advance to a VP-level as the company continues to scale.
This position requires strong work ethic and attention to detail. The team you'll be joining is passionate about improving digital advertising, and you should be too.
- Top notch communication skills - you must be a strong writer.
- Experience at an adtech vendor and media agency.
Parsec is the first platform to charge for media based on the amount of time that consumers choose to spend with advertising. It's a rewarding product to work on and market as it solves a real problem in the industry: the fact that the current metric we are all buying and selling on has very little to do with attention.
Parsec was created by a group of senior advertising execs and seasoned entrepreneurs who've built agencies, digital publishers and ad tech companies. Today, our team is a close knit group of people from various backgrounds, trying to make a positive change in the advertising industry.
Parsec is headquartered in NYC and has offices in Los Angeles, Chicago and London.