In this position the candidate will always greets buses, large groups or air junkets in a timely and professional approach while always demonstrating exceptional guest service skills.
- Always greets buses, large groups or air junkets in a timely and professional approach while always demonstrating exceptional guest service skills.
- Ensures motor coach groups and FAM tours are given a complete and professional tour of designated areas of the property that is informative to those involved.
- Always takes responsibility for ensuring that the coupon process is running as efficiently and effectively as possible. Always assists with reconciling, compiling, and issuing coupons to groups and works closely with the Finance department verifying voids, logging and assigning of coupons.
- Always is available to assist with other duties when required to do so, or as directed by the supervisor.
- Effectively reports all necessary information to the supervisor in weekly or bi-weekly reports.
- Always is visible and available to listen to guests concerns and quickly attempts to remedy the situation.
- Provides generous support to department events.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills required.
- Basic PC skills required.
- Previous guest service experience preferred.
- Must be able to perform repetitive tasks such as tearing, stapling and validating coupons.
Position Physical Requirements:
- Required to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Occasionally required to lift up to 25 lbs.