Hylink is China’s largest independent digital communications and media firm. Founded
in 1994 and headquartered in Beijing, China, we have offices located in China, Seoul, and Los Angeles.
Businesses that work with Hylink come in all shapes and sizes. Our key partners are
media and creative agencies, while direct clients in North America and China also make up our
core business. As an Account Director, you will provide the client with analytical and sales power
required to drive advertiser, acquisition and overall business growth of your portfolio. You'll
collaborate closely with senior Hylink team members, identify sales and business-development
opportunities, share Hylink’s client resources to our internal teams, evangelize new Hylink
products and technologies throughout the agency, and develop and manage strong
relationships with internal agency influencers and decision-makers driving scalable product
adoption and growth across the broader portfolio of accounts.
You will manage a team of agency staff and understand emerging business models as
they happen. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and
analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. You will be involved in a
fast-paced, multi-task oriented team.
You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business
needs of Hylink's key partners and objectives. Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Manage a team of agency staff for a specific client
● Execute self-service platform campaign buys (eg. Google, Facebook, etc.)
● Conduct competitive, industry, or client research for presentations, pitches, or industry analysis
● Develop briefs, client reports, and key agency documentation
● Utilize excellent account management skills to deepen client relationships Preferred Qualifications
● 8-11 years in an agency. Agency Experience is a Must.
● Graduate of a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Associate’s degree program focused on Business, Communication, Marketing, Market Research fields.
● Ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
● Experience in integrated marketing communication sales or media sales, or an advertising communications / journalism graduate.
● A deep understanding of the industry's issues, a vision for its growth, and a commitment to advance Hylink's forward-looking strategies within the marketplace.
● Balanced team player dedicated to client management
● Strong presentation, analytical and problem solving skills.
● Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously.
● Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop recommendations and action plans.