WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB
We believe that what a brand does is more important than what it says—we want you to help brands do amazing, unprecedented, wild things, creating experiences that people never forget.
/ WHY YOU’LL LOVE DOING IT AT MOMENTUM
Because the idea that a brand’s action is more important than its rhetoric is the key to our entire approach. It is all about the experience and we can—hands down, bar-none—create that better than anyone else. That’s not jargon or ego—it’s truth. Experience creates the connections that lead to loyalty, advocacy and sales. So we imagine and create those things here, in what we call the total brand experience. And how we do it is with genius, dedication, strategic thinking and working together as one fearless, handsome troop. Before you get any ideas, it’s important you know we’re serious about taking care of each other here. So think on that. We work too closely not to have fun together. We work too smart not to make the world better. And we work too well not to continually push for more. Think on all that, too.
Momentum is looking for an incredible Account Director who will be assigned to drive experiential programs designed to engage the client’s highly valued consumers as well as attract prospects to the brand. The experiences we create enable consumers to engage with their passions across verticals – including music, sports, festivals, travel, and style - and at various scale ranging from intimate events for influencers to massive experiences at cultural heat moments.
/ HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO (RESPONSIBILITIES)
- Oversee enterprise level projects on behalf of a premium client, including but not limited to: sponsorship experiences at world class events, proprietary events at a range of scales, providing strategic guidance and innovative ideas in response to client briefs.
- Proactively push new thinking and new ways to innovate the sponsorship space, providing vision and guidance for the vertical
- Act as primary client for both clients and partners
- Approaching marketing with a 360 degree view, including the following elements:
- Experiential: program development, engagement strategy, activation and measurement
- Measurement for all programs and projects
- Contributing to solutions of complex marketing problems
- Skillfully negotiating; adept at deal making – liase with finance on all relevant matters, processes, and client needs
- Collaborating with, and providing thought leadership to relevant agency partners in development of activation programs, including strategy, platform innovation, and creative ideation.
- Leading the development of strategic solutions (sponsorship activation, measurement and analytics, sales promotions, event marketing, and appropriate media support) which build brand equity and deliver results for the client
- Partner with creative counterparts in the development of compelling and strategically sound creative work
- Thoughtfully championing creative ideas with the Clients: deliver well-devised, creative and polished client presentations to sell-in creative concepts and recommendations
- Driving development and flawless execution of experiential activation plans inclusive of overseeing and leading a cross-functional momentum team (strategy, creative, production, live events)
- Management and mentoring of a team of 3-5 direct reports. Fostering an environment of mutual respect and partnership, strategic thinking, appropriate risk taking, open lines of communication, ongoing performance feedback, professional development and adherence to agency policy
- You’re fast enough to keep up with us – and we’re moving at lightning speed.
- You play well with others, of all kinds. And others get you and want to hear more about what you’re saying.
- Supporting and demonstrating Momentum’s values
/ HERE’S WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR (QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS)
- 10+ years of progressive experience
- Agency experience a must
- Experience in lifestyle categories preferred (music, travel, dining, style, wellness, etc)
- Demonstrated leadership and people management skills – able to lead projects independently and manage, inspire and grow a team of highly driven individuals.
- Proven success in leading a multi-disciplinary team in delivering exceptional solutions (creatively and strategically solid) while meeting established objectives
- Strategic, solution-oriented, proactive, critical-thinker with solid management skills
- Successful leadership of clients
- Successful negotiator with internal and external partners
- Excellent presentation development and writing skills
- Intune with pop culture, passion for new technology, and social media savvy
At Momentum Worldwide, we value diversity and the uniqueness of all people. We thrive in an inclusive environment, and we recruit, hire and promote without regard to race, gender, age, color, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, religion, sexual preference, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability – or any other legally protected categories as set forth in the applicable state, federal or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment including training, compensation, benefits and all other privileges of employment.