We are looking for a creative Account Director. A dynamic, strategic, ideas-centric account lead who loves the creative process and is involved from start to finish. Hands on and engaged, tenacious and passionate about delivering outstanding creative ideas and work. Motivating the clients and internal teams to ensure maximum output and performance.
Key day-to-day player on two of the agency’s top accounts:
- Managing key client relationships across several accounts (2 national, 1 local)
- Assisting in management of new business initatives
- Leadership of strategic initiatives with strategy teams
- Across larger brand strategies, campaign strategies and communications planning
- Ownership of partner agency relationships
- Oversight of creative development and associated production
- Oversight and management of account team
Reports to: Group Account Director
- Accountable for health of client/agency relationship
- Internal connector between all North American offices for information sharing for new business initiatives
- Coordinate presentation/pitch approaches.
- Organize, direct and make physical arrangements for presentations.
- Engagement in the financial health of the business, including ownership of monthly forecasting and knowledge of / management against key contract terms
- Key point of contact for senior clients within designated marketing teams
- Build a deep understanding of client’s business and customer segments
- Build a broader industry perspective to enhance the thinking & performance of the team
- Manage and lead strategic direction and creative development
- Lay the groundwork to develop and sell amazing creative ideas.
- Become the key cog to justifying WHY the agencies ideas are right for the client’s business
- Partner with PR, Digital, In-store and Media agencies to direct, sell and produce the best integrated work
- Identify and recommend opportunities to grow the business, engage partners and add value to clients
- Accountable for the growth and development of account management team members at agency
- Ability to wear multiple hats and “plug-in” to different facets of the campaign creation process (Not limiting to the standard account person’s role)
- Experience leading integrated accounts and working with partner agencies
- Desire to collaborate, and ability to package and sell great work
- Positive attitude and ability to motivate teams
- Strong problem solving skills and detail oriented
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, MBA or equivalent business experience preferred
Employer is an EOE and offers competitive salaries and a complete benefits