ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges. With services provided by less-than-truckload carrier, ABF Freight, and maintenance and repair company, FleetNet America, we are fully equipped to deliver knowledge, expertise, and a can-do attitude with every shipment and supply chain solution, household move, or vehicle repair.
Wanting to join the ArcBest family? Whether you are an employee under ArcBest, ABF Freight, or FleetNet, you are held to a high standard. In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
As an Account Manager, your responsibility is to grow profitable new business for the company.
Your contributions may include:
- Employ designed questioning techniques to develop new active account business as well as to grow your assigned existing account base.
- Maintain expert knowledge of and continually train on all supply chain services ArcBest offers both domestically and internationally.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of customer's business model and their unique challenges to growth within their own marketplace.
- Prospect for new business through research.
- Identify and transform those challenges into opportunities and apply ArcBest's?vast array of solutions.
- Sell to all size companies, such as manufacturers, distributors and big box retail vendors, and to all levels within an organization.
Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the following qualifications:
- A BA or BS in Business, Marketing, and/or Supply Chain Management is preferred, but a well-managed and successful sales career will be considered as well.
- Prior C-Level presentation experience, financial acumen, and strong organizational skills are preferred.
- Solid communication and presentation skills are a must.
- One should be professional, courteous and have a customer-focused attitude.
- We are searching for someone with the ability to lead the sales process from uncovering a customer's needs to successful account development.
Benefits of being on the ArcBest team:
- Attractive salary plus incentive plan
- Professional training
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k Plans
- Cell phone and car allowance
- Expense account
- Education Assistance for Advanced Degrees
- Stock Options and Various Employee Discount Partnerships
- Paid holidays and vacation
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resum ] or (479) ###-####. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability.