Who Are We?
Grapeshot is a global privately-owned keyword data provider that provides data to help brands,
agencies, trading desks and publishers navigate advertising choice. Grapeshot builds connections for
clients and partners using our page crawling algorithm, providing audience and keyword targeting and
analytics solutions in open and private programmatic environments. Grapeshot’s core technology and
product suite offers a fully customizable, transparent and scalable solution, giving our clients simple,
integrated control over brand safe targeting. Grapeshot is integrated with all major programmatic
trading marketplaces including AppNexus, MediaMath, Turn, The Trade Desk, AdForm, iPinYou and
AOL. Grapeshot receives over 4M QPS, 3T classifications per month, recognizing 100+ languages
and deploying standard segments in 30+ languages. Grapeshot has offices in Cambridge, London,
New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney.
The Account Manager is a key role ensuring that Grapeshot’s EMEA clients are given excellent client
support and that troubleshooting and technical issues.
This role will liaise closely with the Technical Services and Integration departments acting as their
local Account Manager backup and knowledge base. Documenting new issues / procedures as they
arise to share knowledge within the AM teams and the wider business.
The Account Manager will also support the EMEA Sales team with their Agency and Platform
● Resolving calls/meeting request sessions and provide the solution to the customer.
● Working with clients to build contextual strategies for advertiser campaigns for our programmatic
● Being able to execute Grapeshot UI client/agency facing and deliver the core principles of
Grapeshot (demonstrate the UI)
● Upsell initiatives across your given portfolio of accounts
● Monitor client campaigns and make optimisation suggestions to maximise their performance
● Resolve and troubleshoot any technical issues, liaising with Grapeshot technical team and
Partner platform support
● Maintain client details in Salesforce (Grapeshot sales CRM platform)
● Create new client zones, add new users and other basic admin for Grapeshot systems
● Maintain the integrity of the customer zones by performing regular contextual segment audits and
● Generate client and platform reports, analyse and present findings to sales and the rest of the AM
● Manage the Client Services email inbox, dealing with client requests and distributing to the right
● Monitor inbox, support in building brand safety, custom positive or negative strategies
● Taking ownership of a technical query from initial contact through to successful resolution.
● Ensure a quality service to the business, meeting the requirement to set up, modify and delete
customer configurations as demanded
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Needed
● In depth knowledge of the Online Advertising ecosystem as well as the programmatic
● A thorough, structured and rigorous approach to problem-solving.
● Ability to deal with customers and staff at a technical as well as a non-technical level.
● Objection handling
● Excellent client relationships
● Excellent debugging skills.
● Working knowledge of APIs.
● Good interpersonal skills.
● Analytical, Excel and Powerpoint skills
● Strong learning skills.
● Native German language