Parsec is looking for an Account Manager to serve as a liaison between clients and the rest of the company. You'll work with some of the largest brands and agencies in the world and play a key role in the success of their mobile campaigns.
You'll be responsible for things like:
- Responding to RFPs
- Explaining how cost per second advertising works
- Campaign optimization
- Presenting insights and reporting to clients
- Becoming an expert on time-based advertising
This is a great job for those who are passionate about digital media and excel at teaching others about new technology.
- 1-3 years digital advertising experience (agency, ad network, or publisher)
- Experience in Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A basic understanding of programmatic advertising including RTB and DSPs
Parsec is the first platform to charge for media based on the amount of time that consumers choose to spend with advertising. It's a rewarding product to work on and market as it solves a real problem in the industry: the fact that the current metric we are all buying and selling on has very little to do with attention.
Parsec was created by a group of senior advertising execs and seasoned entrepreneurs who've built agencies, digital publishers and ad tech companies. Today, our team is a close knit group of people from various backgrounds, trying to make a positive change in the advertising industry.
Parsec is headquartered in NYC and has offices in Los Angeles, Chicago and London.