We're seeking to hire an Account Manager to join our Sales team in New York.
An Integral Ad Science Account Manager (AM) will partner with both Sales and Client Services to successfully onboard new accounts and retain and grow sales revenue within existing accounts. The Account Manager is responsible for increasing client adoption of Integral technology, maintaining strong client relationships and ensuring that client campaigns meet goals and objectives. The primary focus of this role is to grow long-term client revenues in support of the overall success of the company.
- Act as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to assigned clients
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives
- Identify and grow opportunities within accounts and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Assist with critical requests or issue escalations as needed
- 4+ years experience in a client-facing role in digital advertising on the buy or sell side
- Significant ad tech, agency or brand experience a plus
- Proven track record of successfully managing projects and solving problems
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, present, and advise clients as to how to improve media quality performance
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business questions, analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Demonstrated success in addressing client problems creatively as well as to proactively find solutions to problems of which clients are unaware
- A proven track record of forward and innovative thinking for driving business results
- An understanding of how campaign performance is measured
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions to empower the advertising industry to effectively influence consumers everywhere, on every device. We solve the most pressing problems for brands, agencies, publishers, and technology companies by verifying that every impression has the opportunity to be effective, optimizing towards opportunities to consistently improve results, and analyzing digitals impact on consumer actions. Built on data science and engineering, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in ten countries. Our growth and innovation have been recognized in Inc. 500, Crains Fast 50, Forbes Americas Most Promising Companies, and I-COMs Smart Data Marketing Technology Company. IAS was also named to Crains Best Places to Work in NYC for the past four years, Great Companies to Work For in NYS, and AdAge's list of Best Places to Work in the US the past two years.
To learn more about us, please visit www.integralads.com or
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to ...@integralads.com. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.