Hillyard is looking for an Account Manager for the East Bay area.
Working at Hillyard is more than a job. It's an opportunity to be part of a winning team and to contribute to the success of our growing company. We believe Hillyard Team Members are our most valuable assets and we will continue to develop our people to steer our business into the future.
Our new Account Manager's will have the opportunity to learn our business, and to grow their respective Sales Territories using Hillyard's key resources and industry leading differentiators. All new Account Manager's will progress through an extensive training program that will help them to understand the unique aspects of our business, while learning best in class selling methods and strategies that make our Account Manager's the most successful in our Industry. Account Managers set their own schedules and they have the potential of earning six-figure incomes. We need an aggressive, but friendly sales-focused individual who has either prior distribution sales experience or sales experience in a business to business sales environment. This position is ideal for an individual who enjoys meeting and working with people, and someone who understands and realizes the value of developing engaged customer relationships. In addition, this person should be self motivated, highly organized, have an affinity towards technology, and a strong desire for being the best they can be. Moreover, this person should be willing to perform field support when conducting customer related installations, equipment demonstrations, and provide assistance as directed by the branch management team.
In return, we offer our Account Managers:
- Competitive compensation
- Bonus and recognition opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision & 401(k)
- Excellent Training
- Advancement Opportunities
- Opportunity to work independently
- Extensive support and guidance
- Industry Best Differentiation
- Prior outside business-to-business sales experience or a degree in a similar discipline
- Ability to establish lasting relationships with customers
- Strong communication, time management & organizational skills
- Highly motivated excellent work ethic
- Basic computer experience - Microsoft Office: Word, Excel & Outlook
- A strong desire to be part of a winning team
- College degree preferred
- Dependable transportation.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based upon customer needs
- Able to pass a background check, drug screen and post-offer employment physical.
EEO Employer W/M/Vet/Disabled