Gamut provides compelling solutions connecting advertisers with engaged users and publishers with quality brands. As the only company to offer the largest integrated source of premium national reach and local engagement including 7,000+ specialty content and 1,300 local sites. We maximize revenue for advertisers, agencies, and publishers.
Gamut provides a top tier benefits package, competitive salaries, employee training & development opportunities. We are looking to hire exceptionally talented, motivated and creative individuals who share our passion for excellence in product and service.The Strategist’s role is crucial to ensuring the success of digital campaign delivery and performance. The role includes regular day-to-day communication with Traffickers, Account Managers, and Account Executives to ensure assigned campaigns obtain optimum performance as well as exceed client expectations.
This is an integral position within a fast-paced business. It requires self-motivation, enthusiasm, resilience, flexibility and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively. The position also requires an analytical and logical thinker with the conviction to meet problems head-on and solve them accurately and quickly.
- Buying and trading digital ads through a demand-side platform
- Monitoring and optimizing multiple campaign executions to ensure campaigns are launching and delivering on schedule and according to client key performance indicator (KPI) expectations
- Reviewing ad performance relative to campaign objectives to provide and execute optimization recommendations and increase performance for client
- Ensuring all booked revenue is recognized while campaign objectives are consistently met or exceeded
- Recognizing, analyzing and quickly solving discrepancies between ad servers
- Ensuring clients and internal sales teams are receiving exceptional customer service and support
- Participation in client campaign kick-off calls to outline ad tracking requirements and deliverables
- Assisting with various special projects as needed
- Working with internal teams to identify and design new tools and systems to improve efficiency
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Superior time management and organizational skills as well as the capacity to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Experience with online ad serving systems such as DFP, OAS, OpenX, etc.
- Knowledge of 3rd party ad tags (DFA/DCM, PointRoll, MediaMind, Flashtalking, etc.)
- Demand-side platform (DSP) trading and optimization experience required
- Experience analyzing digital campaign data activity
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Superior verbal and written communication and customer service skills
- Flexible, personable attitude with the willingness to go the extra mile
- Strong desire to grow with company and learn new skills
- 1-2 years of programmatic ad buying and optimization experience
- Must reside in the New York Metro Area
- BA/BS Degree