**Administrative Assistant, Global Consumer Marketing, Tom Ford Beauty**
**Brand:** Tom Ford Beauty
SUMMARY: Manage the Office of the VP Global Consumer Marketing, Communications&Education, Tom Ford Beauty to ensure effective ongoing operations.
* Manage calendar including domestic and international travel and scheduling and prioritization of daily meetings.
* Arrange all travel to include: itineraries, agendas, and visas.
* Provide the necessary administrative support to ensure effective and efficient meetings: prepare meeting agendas and issue meeting minutes when required, gather and organize meeting materials in advance, reserve conference rooms and work with Office Services for room setups, audio-visual needs, security, transportation of materials, catering, etc.
* Prepare and organize itineraries for incoming visitors; receive external visitors and ensure they are properly escorted at all times.
* Edit and format presentation and meeting materials as needed.
* Assist with projects and follow-ups for Consumer Marketing, Communication and Education teams.
* Maintain up to date appointments, requests and agendas for events on calendar.
* Handle incoming telephone calls and take action as required; proactively handle any routine matters.
* Manage event RSVPs, and car service reservations.
* Partner with VP to draft and generate appropriate correspondence required.
* Review and organize all mail.
* Handle expense reporting using GERS.
* Order office supplies and handle other office related procurement activities as needed.
* Occasionally support broader team and office for large meetings.
* College/University graduate required.
* 0-2 years in a corporate environment providing administrative support for a top executive level.
* Mature with strong work ethic, high level of integrity, sense of dedication, and commitment to strive for excellence.
* Ability to be flexible and agile, savvy and analyze facts, proactive, resourceful and draw conclusions, provide insight and problem solve, quick learner.
* Communication skills: possess concise verbal and written skills that will allow incumbent to communicate productively with wide range of people, both internally and externally.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Very strong attention to detail
* Work collaboratively with all functions and departments within the organization.
* Advanced computer skills including Microsoft applications ? Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
* Must be comfortable working with diverse personalities in a highly complex, fast moving business environment.
* A positive and calm demeanor.
* International experience an asset.
* Display professionalism, diplomacy and discretion when handling matters of a confidential nature.
**Primary Location:** Americas-US-New York
**Job Type:** Standard
**Shift:** 1st (Day) Shift
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. **Job Number:** 179335