Job Summary: Adweek is looking for an Art Director. Based in the New York Office and reporting to the Group Creative Director. He/she is responsible for both design and maintenance of Adweek’s marketing materials across print, digital and event platforms. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated multi-tasker, with a strong eye for design, who thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
The role requires a designer who can drive all materials from conception to implementation. He/she can look at content and quickly imagine a visual complement that will take information beyond a good story into something sharable and engaging. Responsibilities will span sales and marketing materials including but not limited to large campaigns, branding, media kits, print & digital ads, emails, PowerPoint presentations, sell sheets, invitations, social promotions, event collateral and more.
• 5+ years’ experience in corporate marketing and events
• Knowledge of both print AND digital design, and follow best practices pertaining to both
• Extraordinary design aesthetic and expertise with serious attention to detail and timelines
• Master at PowerPoint presentations and corporate story-telling
• Ability to prioritize work and resources across projects based on short and long-term needs
• Superior project management and design management skills
• Familiar with trends in web content
• Provide insight from a marketing standpoint on items that will appeal to our partnering clients; as well as catch the eye of our competitors
• BA/BS/BFA in graphic design
• Adobe Creative Suite master proficiency
• Microsoft Office – PowerPoint
• HTML & CSS for email/newsletters
• Base knowledge of UX, UI
Please apply by submitting your resume and work samples/portfolio directly to email@example.com with "Subject: Art Director"