Location: San Mateo, CA
Job type Full time
We are looking for a Business development , ISV alliance
Explore and identify key ISV and Technology partners for company's Cloud Marketplace and company Launch program, and establish professional relationship with key personnel in partner accounts.
- Partner BD, partner onboard and sales enablement. manage the full partner engagement life-cycle
- Work with partners to develop solid GTM plan, build pipeline, and land partner solutions atop company Cloud platform and Marketplace
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including finance, PR, legal, support, service and other functional teams/resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners' expectations
- Meet assigned KPI targets for sales revenue and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Lead solution development effort that best addresses end user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel
Education: Minimum of BA/BS degree in related field, advanced degree preferred (e.g., MBA)
- 5+ years in IT/Internet/Telecom industry;
- 3+ years ISV/Technology partner BD and Operation experience, or Channel Sales experience in cloud computing or related industries.
- Superior business sense, problem solving, project management and analytical skills.
- Great communication skills, team spirit, and can-do attitude.
- Proven track record of results, demonstrated accountability for achieving individual and shared BD/sales goals.
- Cloud computing related technical or industry knowledge is a strong plus
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Candidates need to have technology alliance BD experiences in the IT/Cloud industry.
Company DescriptionLeading international bank