We are looking for an SEO expert to manage search engine optimization, focusing on improving the parts of Voices.com related to customer acquisition and demand generation. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities related to conversion optimization such as link building, keyword strategy, preferred landing pages, organic user journey, and audience segmentation to increase conversions from all major search networks.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Work with the product & development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented and the user journey is optimized for conversion from organic search.
- Improve SERP real-estate for full brand experience on key search terms.
- Collaborate with the content & product teams to build cohesive SEO strategy between content and demand generation.
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies with the Marketing Manager, Demand Generation. Collect data and report on traffic, rankings, user engagement, conversions and other SEO aspects.
- Research and analyze competitor performance.
- Use an iterative approach to optimization, continuously taking test results and data into account in formulating new tests and hypotheses.
- Collaborate on other related projects as needed, providing insight and experience.
- 2 - 3 years experience in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Screaming Frog, MOZ, BrightEdge) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics). Certifications required.
- Highly analytical with the ability to assess and translate analytics into actionable insights for growth opportunities.
- Ability to demonstrate collaboration skills within a close-knit team and other departments.
- Results-oriented and performance driven.
- Current with search industry trends and best practices.
- An understanding of enterprise CRMs, such as Salesforce.
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Voices.com values diversity. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Voices.com is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities; please let us know if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.
Apply Online Interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letter and resume by completing the online application. By doing so, your resume is guaranteed to be reviewed.
Voices.com thanks all candidates in advance.