Company Background & Role Description
At a time when the Digital Marketing Industry was in its infancy and traditional ad agencies were yet to wake up to the realization of that very soon their world would be taken over by Quants and Geeks, NetElixir became one of the first independent retail search marketing agencies.
NetElixir was founded in 2004 with a core purpose of combining proprietary algorithms and best in class account management in order to help eCommerce businesses succeed online. Dedicated to the principles of delivering exceptional customer value and a focus on profitable growth, NetElixir has remained one of the few retail focused independent digital agencies in the industry today.
Entering the third year of 50% Y/Y growth has enabled us to expand our team in Princeton, NJ with professionals who can take our mission further with new products and new markets aligned with our core values. We are one of the only 5 Premier Search Marketing Agencies from North America to be shortlisted by Google for the prestigious Search Innovation Award.
We seek a smart, driven, confident client services professional with a proven track record in digital marketing and client servicing to build, manage and grow key customer relationships. This incredible opportunity for growth will challenge your digital marketing knowledge, business acumen and ability to grow quickly, as you harness the key account relationships and help grow the core purpose of NetElixir – “helping retail businesses succeed online”.
Responsible for profitable and incremental Client Growth
- Drives account development and growth.
- Manages the day to day client engagements.
- Value Upsells leading to profitable account growth.
- Works collaboratively to translate the strategic vision into tactical solutions and results.
- Overall account-wise performance and value delivery management.
- Actively develops and leads a high performing team through hiring, coaching, feedback and other career guidance; ensures development and growth in technical areas as well as soft skills.
- Ensures the agency is giving its highest quality, meeting client objectives and also leading the category.
- Maintains stellar client performance reviews.
- Consistently looks for ways to improve current processes or introduce new approaches that will contribute to the growth of the agency.
- Builds client businesses - Identifies short term and long term opportunities, business building as well as continuous learning.
- Identifies best and new practices, which drive efficiency and effectiveness of the agency to deliver against the clients’ objectives.
- Aggressively pursues new ways to contribute to overall agency and client revenue and profitability.
- Conducts Planned In-Person Client Meetings.
- At least 3 years of client management experience in digital marketing working on large ecommerce accounts.
- Strong understanding of digital performance marketing i.e. Bought, Owned and Earned products and services such as Social Media Management and Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Proven ability to cultivate productive relationships with key decision makers and manage projects on a global basis to achieve corporate goals.
- Experience managing, motivating and leading account teams.
- Adept at managing client expectations as they relate to scope and delivery of service.
- Ability to interact with, and manage clients with decision making responsibility
- Strong business acumen.
- Ability to translate business and marketing requirements into viable solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.