Client Success Manager
Job Summary: Responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Working closely with sales team to analyze and generate sales proposals for presentations to clients and/or ad agencies. Ensure clients are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction, include reporting and analytics of revenue impact tied to client.
Your impact: Help sales team close new opportunities, and promote retention and loyalty.
- Brainstorm and create time-sensitive RFPs with sales counterpart that are accurate, strategic and creative
- Collaborate with other internal teams, Product & Editorial, to develop best advertising solutions to maximize client growth and success.
- Solid understanding of ADWEEK product offering and operational capabilities. Be an expert on sites’ content, new features, and new ad units in order to put together the best media plans possible.
- Assist in managing inventory – print, display, content studio, eblasts and editorial channels.
- Work with manager to utilize historical data to support strategic decisions about new sales programs.
- Generate, issue and review insertion orders. Cross reference insertion orders received in house to ensure alignment with original pricing/proposal.
- Maintaining pricing integrity and inventory package strategy.
- Partner with internal teams to create a seamless transition between pre and post sales functions.
- Enter signed IO’s in Salesforce and assist in billing discrepancies
- Secure campaign assets, and manage custom creative components including lead times to ensure flawless campaign execution and delivery. Provide checks and balances on eBlast launches and delivery.
- Work closely with and communicate directly with client/agency contacts on general account support, and work with Ad Operations for implementation and management of campaigns, monitoring campaign performance, revisions and optimizations to ensure that contract revenue is fulfilled.
- Assist in client optimizations so that revenue and rate integrity is maintained and balanced with client goals.
- Create wrap up decks and promote retention
- Assess existing processes for inefficiencies and redundancy. Identify and advocate for product and service changes that contribute to client and ADWEEK’s success at-large.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Minimum 3+ years of sales planning and client success experience
- Drive and ability to work in a fast-paced environment meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and detailed oriented
- Ability to clearly articulate and communicate Adweek’s products and competitive advantage
- Self-motivated and ambitious individual with a strong desire to succeed
- BA Degree
- Experience in Salesforce