Content and Digital Marketing Manager
Planning and Development (P&D) is the communication hub of Vanguard s main functions. They oversee marketing, communications, public relations, compliance, security, government relations, and more. P&D are the storytellers of Vanguard s mission, the protectors of investment performance, the guards of assets and information, and the overseers of investment products and services. They truly serve as a vehicle for excellence across the organization. Joining P&D is a career enriching opportunity to exercise both creative and technical skills.
Vanguard Institutional Investor Group (IIG) is a $1T division focused on B2B segments. The Content and Digital Marketing Manager role is part of the Channel Marketing Team within Institutional Marketing that supports IIG. The mission of Channel Marketing is to drive strategic innovation by leveraging our expertise and best practices among channels while aligning with Marketing strategy to achieve business outcomes.
How you ll spend your days:
Leading a team of digital marketing managers, you will create and deliver on the marketing plans that activate the brand through content strategy and distribution.
Your team will be responsible for the delivery of relevant and timely content to multiple constituents through various digital channels including web, social media, and third-party publishers. Working with editorial and other communication teams, you ll ensure that the content pipeline is full with the right messages that align with business needs while confirming capacity for timely strategic communications that can be driven by markets and the investment environment. You ll build relationships across the enterprise to leverage content being developed by other groups. You ll optimize digital channels through actionable metrics focused on outcomes. Additionally, this team explores new innovative digital channels to expand marketing opportunities to deliver on business objectives.
The Ideal Candidate Should Possess:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience is required. Graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of general experience and five years of industry experience.
- Marketing or business strategy experience preferred.
- Strong critical/strategic thinking and analytical skills.
- Ability to work across multiple functions.
- Ability to present effectively to senior leadership.
- Ability to work well under deadline pressure.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.