Job DescriptionRESULTS DESCRIPTION:
The Lash Lounge Franchise is seeking a Marketing Manager with 5+ years of experience developing and managing integrated local marketing and promotional campaigns. This position will play an integral part in the growth of our business and will be responsible for supporting all local store marketing and related activities. The ideal candidate will have experience in developing and implementing a marketing plan for small business utilizing tactics in all areas of networking, digital marketing, and traditional/print advertising.
* Oversee continued development and execution of a robust local store marketing plan on a quarterly basis.
* Ensure that the Business effectively plans, executes and evaluates any national campaigns, as well as complies with national marketing and brand standards.
* Head up email, direct mail, and all print marketing efforts including copywriting (when needed) and distribution.
* Manage on-going development of continued brand materials.
* Ensure that all marketing materials are ordered through the proper channels of the organization, in a timely manner and distributed properly.
* Maintain all social media platforms and activity including, but not limited to; Facebook, Instagram, Google + and our local Business microsite page.
* Write content for collateral and social posts when needed.
* Develop B2B cross-promotion programs for local owners to implement.
* Plan, organize, coordinate, execute and analyze all Business events.
* Manage communications to organization on current and upcoming promotions.
* Coordinate signage to coincide with marketing and promotions.
* Perform analysis of account performance metrics and develop a strategy to improve efficacy and overall performance.
* Track company-wide results, budgets and generate weekly/monthly progress reports for organization.
* Create high-quality Search campaigns that will meet business objectives.
* Design, manage and review the Marketing department s budget
* Build relationships with media and stakeholders through creative PR strategies
* Monitor all marketing campaigns and improve them when necessary
* Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly
* Manage custom marketing support tool(s) and all on-going updates.
* Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for upper management team
* Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
* Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events
* Forecast hiring needs for the Marketing department
* Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company s objectives as it relates to marketing.
* Manage corporate social platforms and content schedule, including all social pages and blog page.
* Provide on-going marketing training and support to franchise owners through individual calls and/or training webinars.
* Accountable for strategic goal accomplishments, proposing new initiatives, completion of various marketing projects, and measured reporting on a weekly and monthly basis.
* Perform other duties as prescribed.
* Strong computer skills required, and ease with learning new software programs quickly.
* Strong writing/editing skills required with ease of coming up with creative new material.
* MUST be proficient in MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* HUGE PLUS if you have a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) / Photo retouching and/or Publisher
* Excellent written, grammar and proofing skills
* Strong verbal communication and listening skills.
* Social Media experience (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
* Experience working in a service-based small business a PLUS!
* Energetic and flexible.
* Manages multiple projects and timelines.
* Self-motivated, well organized and detail oriented.
* Exhibits sound judgment with little direction.
* Forms strong working relationships within team.
* Identifies additional tasks to be completed and willingly assists others.
* Ongoing learner; exhibits insatiable curiosity and an interest in self-improvement.
* Makes customers and their needs a primary focus of one s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships
* Maintains effectiveness when experiencing major changes in personal work tasks or work environment; adjusts effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
* Masters a plus
* In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more). Excellent communicator with the ability to sell and convince. You will manage all relationships with vendors and ensure we get the most efficient cost possible. Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.