Quick Take: Axios is a new digital media company that tells you what matters and why to make you smarter, faster. We're hiring a creative strategist!
Why it Matters: The Creative Strategist will manage proposal output for creative executions on behalf of Axios’ brand partners. Working directly with the revenue team, the creative strategist will work to understand client priorities, ideate with video, event, and brand journalism production teams, and package content programs in compelling ways.
Go Deeper: We are looking for someone with strong creative aptitude who is also able to tie concepts clearly back to client priorities, can work with internal teams across the ideation process, and can manage concepts against potential production constraints.
The Details: Candidates must be able to structure marketing materials with the right architecture, language, design and examples to bring a content program or product to life. Ideal candidates will embody an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for Axios’ mission and have the following skills:
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- Demonstrated understanding of digital media and client creative work
- Demonstrated creative skill set and design experience (PowerPoint and Photoshop skills strongly preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities and communicate across multiple functions
Don’t forget: Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance (100% paid for individuals, 75% for families)
- Primary caregiver 12-week paid leave
- Generous vacation policy, plus company holidays
- Company equity
- Commuter and cell phone benefit
- A commitment to an open, inclusive, and diverse work culture
- Annual learning and development stipend