Bring your passion for fashion to today's Burlington Coat Factory. If you are interested in a career in retail, consider joining one of the largest off price retailers of apparel and home furnishings in the nation. We always have a large selection of quality name brand merchandise at huge savings; coats, clothing and shoes for the whole family, fashionable accessories, home decor, and everything for baby. Burlington means one-stop shopping for labels you love at prices you love even more. With more than 500 stores, we're always looking for good talent that can drive results.
The RTV clerk will oversee the functions and the paperwork flow and product reconciliation of the RTV area. Works with trouble team to ensure that all RTV products are received in the RTV area a timely manner. Works with in house Trouble team and clericals to ensure that all RTV paperwork is submitted properly and all goods are verified and located properly in the RTV rack. Experience in a fast paced, dynamic, distribution environment.
**Major Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ensure that all RTV paperwork that is sent to NJ RTV department matches the goods that are brought to the RTV area.
* Communicate any discrepancies found between trouble paperwork for the RTV and the actual goods.
* Ensure that RTV share drive has updates regarding locations, quantity of cases, quantity of units, descriptions, current dispositions.
* Ensure that all damages are indicated in file and that locations reflect a damage pallet and that descriptions are indicated.
* Ensure that all RTV s are located in the RTV rack and that the location(s) is accurately updated and maintained in the RTV excel file.
* Perform a month end audit of the RTV rack to ensure that the excel file and physically goods reconcile.
* Contact vendors over 7 week period to attempt to obtain RA or disposition.
* Communicate to buyers at 7th week if an RA has not been provide and the vendor will lose rights to goods.
* Will assist in RCO office duties when RTV duties completed and time is available.
**Education and Qualifications:**
Excellent interpersonal skills. Excellent organizational skills. Analytical problem solver. Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Excel, Word, E-Mail).
High School Diploma or GED
3 years distribution or warehouse management required
Knowledge of Warehouse Management System (Manhattan), but not required
Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
Ability to be ambulatory if necessary
Our ideal candidates will be self motivated, team players, who have the desire to succeed. We care about our employees, have a supportive environment that values trust and respect , offer a competitive wage and benefits package that includes a generous paid time off plan, plus an associate discount, and a company matched 401(k) to name a few.
Burlington Coat Factory is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Come join our team. You re going to like it here!
*Location:* San Bernardino, CA
*Address:* 570 East Mill Street
*Requisition ID:* 1165332
*Posting Date:* 09/21/2017