Quantcast is hiring a Designer to work on our Creative Marketing team in our San Francisco office.
As the real-time pulse of the Internet, Quantcast runs the world’s largest AI-driven insights and measurement platform directly quantifying over 100 million web destinations. Using machine learning to drive human learning, Quantcast provides brand marketers and publishers with meaningful audience insights, predictive targeting and measurement solutions across the customer journey.
As a Designer, you will support the Q Studio (our in-house design team) by developing designs and producing excellent visual work.
- Develop designs based on requests from the marketing team
- Present and share concepts with clients
- Visualize and deliver on concepts
- Produces consistent excellent visual work
- 3+ years Design experience
- Strong typography and layout skills
- Experience using InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator Experience designing across multiple mediums including print, digital, social
- Experience translating a campaign or art through different mediums
- Experience using After Effects
Quantcast is on a mission to help brands grow in the AI era. We are creating the System of Intelligence for the marketing ecosystem so clients can make every customer engagement smarter, faster and more relevant.
Since 2006, we’ve been building Q - the world’s largest AI-driven audience behavior platform for the open Internet that today directly quantifies over 100 million web and mobile destinations. Q powers the Quantcast Intelligence Cloud, our suite of audience insights, targeting and measurement solutions designed to understand, influence, convert and measure the consumer journey. Marketers, agencies, consultancies and publishers use the Quantcast Intelligence Cloud to discover new customers, drive incremental growth and deliver business outcomes.
As a global technology company, Quantcast operates in 10 countries with headquarters in San Francisco. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.