Hylink is China’s largest independent digital communications and media firm. Founded in 1994
and headquartered in Beijing, China, we have offices located in China, Seoul, and Los Angeles.
Businesses that work with Hylink come in all shapes and sizes. Our key partners range from
agencies, advertisers, and major international brands. As the Digital Art Director, you will own
the development and strategy for online advertising and digital marketing. You'll collaborate
closely with senior clients and agency representatives, to guide and develop artistic production
with innovative interactive tools, fresh visual graphics and effective ideas. Moreover, you will
develop a strong understanding of your clients and agencies in order to redefine the digital
world. Among your many attributes, you are persuasive, gregarious, a natural leader and skilled
at solving problems and explaining complex issues. You possess excellent communication and
presentation skills at the senior level as well as the ability to work closely and constructively with
all areas of the business. You're particularly adept at collaborating with various elements putting
new creations into the digital realm.
Your knowledge of agency management, online media combined with your communication
skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and innovative digital ideas will be. Using your
influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Hylink-caliber strategy, ideation, art
direction and planning. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and
uncover the artistic needs of Hylink's key clients and understand how our range of products
offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how
their advertising can reach thousands of users.
● BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 10 years relevant work experience).
● 10 years experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting or media.
● Management experience of a staff of at least four
● Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
● Ability to speak English fluently.
● Experience in integrated digital design or digital media.
● Knowledge and experience in designing websites and apps.
● A deep understanding of the industry's issues, a vision for its growth, and a commitment to advance Hylink's forward-looking designs within the marketplace.
● Balanced team player dedicated to client service.
● Strong presentation, analytical and problem solving skills.
● Fluency in Mandarin and English.
● Proven track record of developing agency partners and successfully driving new and direct client business opportunities.
● Extensive local vendor network, especially in the producing industry.
● Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously.
● Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop fresh and effective ideas.
● Evangelize Hylink within the advertising agency and key design communities.
● Collaborate closely employees to develop guidance and counsel to less experienced team members.
● Experience in creating highly engaged content for variety of channels including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Wechat, Youtube.
● Prospect, identify, manage, and lead client projects for media, creative, and advertising accounts for execution in the Greater China market.
● Experience directing the creation of images to support marketing ideas
● Lead, grow, and mentor the new business team, as well as participate in the general growth of Hylink North America
● Direction of creative and fresh videos both small and large scale.