We are seeking a creative and team-oriented Digital Marketing Assistant (DMA) to provide disruptive innovation to address threats to our core business and create competitive distance between our firm and other law firms. This position supports the firm s business development goals and includes managing tools used for digital marketing, advertising and business development.
The DMA is responsible for creating and executing digital marketing initiatives, digital advertising campaigns, website content updates, blog postings, email campaigns, Intranet postings, video channel management, and social media management.
The DMA will manage marketing strategy development to include: social media content, website content administration, blog administration and maintenance, intranet administration and content management, Word Press projects, attorney bio and profile updates for all text copies, and search engine optimization.
Preferred Experience and Skills
The successful candidate will be a detail-oriented professional with a technical background and a desire to generate leads for potential new clients.
- Strong technical background in blogging, social media, email marketing tools, analytics, and video editing/posting
- Proficiency with basic video editing tools and digital video platforms: YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, etc.
- Strong skills with Google Analytics and other metrics and analytics tools
- Basic graphic design skills, Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of social media platforms (e.g., LinkedIn company pages, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Excellent proofreading skills with outstanding attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and complete them under time constraints
- Demonstrated ability to think independently and to coordinate projects while exhibiting ownership and enthusiasm in a collaborative, team environment
- Solid problem-solving capabilities, coupled with sound independent judgment, and decision-making abilities
- Commitment to maintaining confidentiality of client, firm, and personnel information
- Must be a team player who works well under deadline pressure
1. Digital Media Strategy
2. Work cross-functionally to identify & implement quick wins and a longer term road map
3. Communication Proficiency
4. Personal Credibility/Effectiveness
5. Results Driven and Detail Oriented
6. Professional Written and Verbal Skills
1. Minimum 2 years digital project experience to include the following: Google AdWords, Facebook ads management, and email marketing management.
2. Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, HTML, CMS tools, WordPress, and Google analytics required.
3. Exceptional organizational skills are a must
This job operates in a fast-paced office setting where creativity and innovativeness are valued.
Preferred Level of Education
Bachelor s degree
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.