*Digital Marketing Specialist*
Reports to: Director of Online Sales & Marketing
Full Time – Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5 pm
Holmes Custom is seeking a full-time marketing hire with experience in PPC and other forms of paid digital marketing. The ideal candidate has a firm understanding of A/B testing, reporting metrics, and achieving an established ROI. Some responsibilities are:
- Be the day-to-day manager of AdWords
- The Paid Search Manager will be required to ‘own’ all aspects of brand accounts
- Establish and update budgets caps and ensure accounts are pacing properly
- Create and execute against the ‘optimization calendar’, which includes negative search term optimization, ad testing, keyword expansion, etc.
- Present ideas for future marketing expansion or optimization/span>
- Monitor, track and evaluate campaign performance analytics, based on client KPI targets and baselines
- Create monthly brand reports, verify data accuracy, provide analysis and keep clients updated on the status of their accounts
- Create campaign insights for quarterly business reviews
- Plan, develop, and execute successful PPC campaigns, and optimize CPA.
- Provide data-driven reports on campaign progress
- Closely work with the creative and the web developing team to constantly optimize ads and landing pages
- Increase rankings on all major search networks through the management of SEO activities including content strategy, link building and keyword strategy
- Research and communicate competitive landscape of specific products in the paid media market using 3rd party tools such as SEMrush, Google Keyword Tool, and Google Trends
- Plan, develop, and execute A/B tests and AdWords experiments on a daily basis.
- Explore and experiment with other online advertising channels such as Facebook, YouTube, Google Display Network, Amazon, etc.
- Plan and execute the paid search marketing strategy for our sites
- Manage paid search and assist with digital campaigns across various digital channels
- Optimize all paid search activity, from bid management, to creative copywriting and competitor benchmarking
- Implement testing to continuously improve ROI and performance
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and trends
Experience / Skills Required
- Current Google Adwords Certified
- At least 3-5 years of experience in managing, developing and optimizing PPC campaigns and strategies
- Proven success implementing new PPC campaigns and achieving excellent ROI
- Experience of managing multiple PPC campaigns simultaneously
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Solid understanding of key programs including Google Adwords and Google Analytics