Logistics done differently.
Do you love a challenge and thrive in situations where you can think on your feet? You might be a great fit to join XPO Logistics as our Digital Media Manager. In this role you'll be responsible for the company’s digital footprint, including the management of all social media platforms and our company website: xpo.com. You'll report directly to the Senior Vice President of Communications.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- You'll build a digital media plan focused on branding and engagement across social media platforms; you'll be responsible for an editorial calendar that drives consistent content globally
- You'll craft a unified strategy around company-owned channels; streamline our presence on social platforms to speak with “one voice”
- You'll employ methods and metrics to monitor, track and analyze effectiveness of social media campaigns, public engagement, fan-page visitor demographics, trends and timing, and page popularity rankings
- You'll develop, compose, and maintain written, video, and photographic content on the website and social media channels with an initial focus on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Ultimately, you'll drive effective results for all media campaigns
- You'll collaborate with internal partners across business units to generate social medial content that builds the brand with core audiences
- You'll monitor traditional and new technologies, and social trends to receive, filter, and share strategies to ensure we are using the latest social media practices
- You'll run projects related to the composition, analysis, and measurement of social media campaigns
To succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in digital media, marketing, communications, journalism, English or a related field
- 3 or more years of experience in digital media management; successful track record building content that encourages engagement on behalf of a brand
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Experience with Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, social monitoring tools, and analytics tracking is a plus
Be part of something big. #LI-KB1
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.