About the Digital Health Practice:
The Digital Health team is an entrepreneurial, energized group of more than 50 strategists around the world who offer a unique understanding of both the healthcare and digital landscapes. The team uses this knowledge to push our pharmaceutical clients forward in the digital and social space, leading to some of the most progressive, award-winning work in the industry. In fact, our programs have been featured on-stage at Cannes, and also as the recipient of a number of industry awards including SABRES, CLIOs, Stevie’s, Communique and PR News, among others.
The Digital Health team manages a great deal of global integrated campaigns, social activations, and digital consulting assignments - everything from mobile best practices to emerging tech to digital innovation to social content, targeting and measurement. We are also the digital and social AOR for several major Rx brands, which means we lead both digital development, strategy and branded social media execution.
MS: No Filter
Alia Chat Bot
Director, Digital Health
The Director serves as a primary day-to-day client contact and manages multiple account teams, efficiently serving each simultaneously. S/he possesses a thorough understanding of digital media, creative development, and analytics – as well as the regulated pharmaceutical industry to serve as a trusted strategic counselor to senior clients. Ideal candidates have previous Rx branded social media and digital experience at an agency or on the client side and are motivated, proactive team players.
- Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Managing of all aspects of a pharmaceutical client’s account, from client brief to strategic insight, creative concepts, production and measurement.
- Understanding and applying class-leading digital media practices (and platform capabilities) to client engagements, particularly for high-profile consumer brands investing in video-driven social media campaigns and search.
- Applying a strong understanding of FDA Draft Guidance for digital, social media and mobile apps to client work, including oversight of MLR/FDA submissions with strong attention to detail.
- Building and owning productive relationships with multiple stakeholders (e.g. brand managers, legal, sales), interagency teams, and a diverse array of agency colleagues.
- Ensuring the agency’s success by aligning measurement plans to client briefs and focusing clients and internal teams on the job to be done.
- Representing agency points of view clearly in writing, formal presentations, and informal client meetings and workshops. Maintaining profitability of engagements in partnership with project management.
- Motivating the team by bringing a positive, solutions-focused attitude to everything you do.
Bachelor's Degree; 6+ years related professional experience Thorough understanding of digital marketing and advertising Experience working with producers, project managers, and creatives to deliver multimedia content capture and post-production. Experience on UX-driven web or app projects attached to a content management system like Wordpress, AEM, or similar (no design experience necessary, just project or account management of related deliverables). Fluent in the language and function of digital marketing disciplines, including SEO, SEM, programmatic media, analytics, CRM, and so on. Hands-on experience activating paid social media campaigns on Facebook/Instagram and Twitter Basic scoping and financial management skills (like articulating deliverables and interpreting burn reports). Solid PowerPoint skills, particularly pitching creative or channel recommendations and results reporting. Experience applying basic statistics skills to interpret analytics reports for non-technical clients.
At Weber Shandwick, our mission is to be "engaging, always." We're always looking for people who want to join us in our pursuit and be part of a team that delivers on that promise. We’re going beyond traditional lines to integrate social, digital, advertising, content, PR, corporate reputation and public affairs. So we need different kinds of people, and all with special talents. We're constantly looking for more of them.
Weber Shandwick is a leading global communications and engagement firm in 79 cities across 34 countries, with a network extending to 127 cities in 81 countries. The firm’s diverse team of strategists, analysts, producers, designers, developers and campaign activators has won the most prestigious awards in the world for innovative, creative approaches and impactful work. The firm deploys deep expertise across sectors and specialty areas, including consumer marketing, corporate reputation, healthcare, technology, public affairs, financial services, corporate social responsibility, financial communications and crisis management, using proprietary social, digital and analytics methodologies. For more information, visit http://www.webershandwick.com.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.