Lead the ideation and execution behind elevating and maintaining the Chamber’s brand and the brands of aligned partners. Develop and oversee brand marketing campaigns, agency relationships, vendors, and budgets. Work with relevant stakeholders to develop marketing campaigns for key product launches and sponsorships and the associated creative strategy. Partner with leadership to identify, analyze, and implement new advertising opportunities for the organization and complete special projects for the CMO.
· Develop marketing strategies and plans that establish and maintain the Chamber’s brand presence, especially for new product launches/initiatives/verticals, supporting revenue streams across the organization.
· Work with leadership and stakeholders across the organization to deliver effective, integrated marketing connected to brand positioning; ensure that the brand is cohesive across the Chamber and its affiliates and employed in all customer contacts.
· Collaborate with key colleagues and external partners on brand experiences and events to deliver against an integrated brand approach providing feedback on creative and direction.
· Develop nuanced and highly creative pitch materials for potential new partners.
· Oversee analysis and metrics of all major campaigns across a variety of platforms and suggest direction changes as appropriate.
· Develop and complete special projects for the CMO, especially in terms of custom content, with the ability to interpret what is needed and craft an approach to meet those needs.
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field. M.B.A. preferred.
· 6-8 years of relevant brand strategy and digital-centric content marketing experience.
· Strong creative agency experience and prior involvement with large-scale product launches.
· Persuasive and creative storyteller with excellent written and verbal communications skills and an eye for design.
· Entrepreneurial and innovative with a passion for free enterprise.
· Strong self-starter with the capacity to anticipate needs and work independently to prepare and implement plans to meet those needs. Comfortable with ambiguity.
· Grounded in marketing metrics and analytics.
· Organized with strong project and time management skills and attention to detail.
· Collaborative and flexible to work in a complex, customer-centric environment and effectively manage outside vendors and challenging partners.
· A professional and confident manner with the ability to interact with individuals on all levels inside and outside the organization.
We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, marital status, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Our talent acquisition and employment policies are inclusive. We respect both the spirit and letter of the laws of equal employment opportunity.