Munch Ado is hiring a dynamic Account Director to manage a team of client facing, digital marketing, customer focued professionals who create long-term, collaborative relationships with our customers while ensuring adherence to their contracts and expectations. The Director’s role is to oversee implementation, retention and growth of current clients, manage a team and collaborate with other areas of the business and within the community.
Munch Ado is a revolutionary, online tech startup offering a full-service, one-point solution for the restaurant industry’s digital needs. Munch Ado’s sophisticated solution promotes restaurant brands and influences dining behavior with engaging content and advanced marketing strategies all while empowering the client with data and control. Our team works hard, we play hard, and we’re big proponents of learning through experience.
What does a Director do?
Director responsibilities include
coaching team members, building strong relationships with
customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders to
ensure their needs are being met, ensuring the Account Management team is meeting
organizational goals and exceeding the customers’ needs. The
Director answers escalated client queries, ensures consistent customer
connections and identifies new business opportunities among existing
customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams
(including Customer Service and Product Development departments) to improve the
entire customer experience and identify opportunities for improvement. This
position may require occasional travel.
You will act as the driver for ensuring accounts go live, on time, with high quality websites and marketing plans. You will help your team find ways to continuously refresh content and ensure clients are set-up for long-term growth.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management accountabilities
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Lead a team of Account Managers and Photographers/Videographers and hold them accountable for meeting with clients and achieving goals
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors and coach direct reports to continuously develop skills in these areas
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of daily/monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business or upgrade services based on need with existing clients
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Partner with cross-functional global, internal teams including Customer Service, Social Media and Product Development departments
- Train, mentor and manage performance of team members
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Recent experience managing a large team of social media marketing or account managers.
- Proven work experience as an Account or Marketing Director, or related position
- Previous experience working with restaurants is required
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot)
- Project Management software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience directing the delivery of client-focused solutions to key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Previous experience with digital marketing and/or social media preferred